21 December 2008

Tis the Season

Well hello everyone how are we on this bright beautiful day in Florida? I finally listened to all of a book by Kathy Reichs it was called bones to ashes. I found it to be a very good book and liked it but i also find that it was a bit slow in the beginning. But it gave me some hope for some of her other books and am going to check out some more. I will right about them later. i got this email from my real dad the other day it is nice to know that he is doing good. an email is good news unless he states the bad news. I talked to mom today and she is doing good. She was making banana nut bread.

I told her that I would call her later when I got done with all my running. We are at the library right now. I need to go back to the audio books to find some more books on CD. I started my Christmas break on Friday. And I am looking forward to all 14 days of it no work shoes. Sandals and flip flops the Christmas break. I can get a lot of thing knitted up and crochet for next christmas. I finally got thew knitted scarf done for my wife and just have to put on the fringe on.

I have forgotten how to tat so I have to find some derictions to do it again.

No comments: