18 March 2009

Anniverasy

So yesterday was mine and the wifes anniversary. So we went thrift store shopping, and I got a yard of fabric, a hat, a latch hook kit, and a counted cross stitch kit. I really love thrift stores. you can find just about anything you want in them for less then half price (except at some places that seem to want to charge you extra for the privilege of shopping there). I made her a pair of moccasins for our anniversary and she liked them. She gave me Muppets from Space and The Shrek Trilogy and National Treasure. The wifes birthday is Friday and we are going to Disney world I'm not sure which park yet but I do know that it will not be the Magic Kingdom. I hope that she will like the things that I made for her birthday. We took yesterday and Friday off so we can be together on them special days.
I still have to make the baby blanket for that friend, and I am going to start practicing sewing so I can make my own clothes and quilts, and anything else my heart so desires. The latch hook rug is a picture of a lab puppy the colors on the mat seem to be different then the yarn to hook on the mat. This will be my first latch rug, and my first cross stitch. So I am looking forward to making them (when I am done making the baby blanket).

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Don't forget about the Coleman stove you bought! And the Winnie the Pooh soup mug - to match your pooh spoon.