14 July 2019

Life and projects

Well I have been seeing things and worried about people following me. I swear that there are people in sitting in the trees that are waiting for me to get alone so they can kill me. I have been afraid to go out and do thing because of it Cheryl keeps telling me no one wants to kill me but  Can not stop thinking that is not true. The other thing is that the voices keep telling me that no one likes me so I should kill myself, and the saying to anyone that will listen that I should be killed. I do not think anyone is listing to them. I keep thinking that people can hear them but Cheryl keeps trying to convince me that no one can hear them except me, but I can not seem to think that is true.

So I am making a pair of socks for two people at my club and I also have to make a pair of boot cuffs. I have known since last Christmas but there are times that I do not feel like doing anything but veg out and do nothing. I have some projects to do for m-i-l and s-i-l. I have their project that I have not been wanting to do I think that I am done doing projects for veryone and just doing what I want to do.

So I have been neglecting my things that need to get done for the week but I am going to do it today and try to get it done I have to try and do a little every day.

No comments: