23 August 2008

Hospital and Dad

So my step-father went into the hospital last night. He is one of those people who has a forever yard sale, and someone tried to steal one of his guitars. So he runs after the man and jumps on the car and goes down the road aways and then falls off. He broke his collar bone and has road rash real bad. I think he as been watching to much cop shows and he to old to be doing that stuff. Well he at home now, and he has a chip out of his spine. His arm is in a sling.
So Tropical Storm Fay is still being a pain we are getting rain and storms as far south as Tampa, the sun makes a peek around the the clouds and then another storm moves though. The electricity went out yesterday and the phone came back on with out seeing a repair man. I think that I am going to have to rerun the phone wires around the house. I would love to build my own home but I am to lazy for that. So everyone thinks. If I was to do it it would have to be in stages. like one room at a time. The biggest thing is that it takes money to do things like that and we have none. We do not even have the money for me to go see my parents. If I was to do it, it would not bee anytime soon, and be payed for by the time I was done.

No comments: