30 October 2009

Bad days

I am having one of those days. I just wish that I could be a normal person then I would not have gotten out of the military. The truck is running alright the check engine light went out last night, and now I am worried. A friend of mine said that when he gets Internet then I could come over and play x-box sounds fun but I think that he would love to play one of those shooter games. I just can not wrap my mind around them and will be no good with it. My favorite game are like mind games. You know like Magic the Gathering.

Happy Halloween !!

Its drunk night for all you freaky people so have fun. So me and the wife are watching Revenge of the Cat People. Watching the cats fight. Need to feed the cats and rabbit. Do not want to. The movie is good. It is better then those that came out in the 1980's.

No comments: