22 February 2020

Ramblings

I have decided to stop playing magic. The locking up the board sent it over the tipping point. I go to club when I am feeling good, which is not often. I am working on three blankets, two doilies, a wash cloth, and a hat that I am working from top down, which is my practice for toe up socks. I probably have others that I can not remember. I finished one blanket that is 80 inches square {really I have not been finishing projects, I start one and soon it becomes a UFP (un-finished project)} but I finally got that one done started it 2 years ago. I really need to finish all the ones that have already started. I have been going through my stash and finding more projects and have not found everything yet I don't think.

The voices and the visions have been coming and going for the past year in a half. Some times I think my problems are the dead that have not pasted on. Sometimes I think that they are stuck here to torment me. Some are small like mice and squirrels and as big as people. They say that the animals do not know that they exist but I wonder if they are right about that, because the small ones would not be here like a big one. The voices seem to be coming from another room and there is no one here. Then when I am not guarded the visions invade my dreams. Some people would call them demons. I just call them my shadows.

Time for some random thoughts. Why do people ask why the sky is blue? When does time end, when we pass on or when the universe ends? I think we go on even after death but when we want to come back we find a new vessel. If we do not believe in something does it not exist? Is UFO's one person invasion from long ago and now everyone thinks it is true. The final thought of the day... Are people real or the figment of somethings imagination. 

No comments: